Inspired in part by the August Break project, I brought my camera with me everyday for the first week of August and below is the result! It’s amazing what you notice once you have a camera in your hand… All photos by me, unedited.
love one another, 2011; long island city, queens.
I wanted to add a blog section to my portfolio site, so here it is! Let’s start with some recent updates from the past few months:
– I posted a new prose and photos piece called ‘requiem (soon to be)’ – it’s my kind of written moment of silence for a local building on the chopping block.
– I’m preparing my first collection of poetry and prose for release! Details to come – it will include work from 2000 onward.
– in bloom was featured in The Q Note 6/13/11, and Resonate TV did an intro video featuring interviews with in bloom’s founders and footage from A Summer Night’s’ Dream – watch it here! Resonate TV also filmed me interviewing the local bands that played that night in a second video.
– My ‘Citibank Light Waterfall’ photo was published in the May issue of LIC Courier Magazine – check it out!
– I helped the new local arts organization LIC Arts Open to jumpstart their website and social media in the months leading up to their first festival. Like them on Facebook and stay updated with what they’ve got planned.
– SUGAR -N- THUNDER is also being updated with a lot of fun stuff and some very cool collabs and content are always on the way.